Atlantic Highly Migratory Species Permit Shop
Pay.gov will be unavailable on Saturday, February 27, 2021, from 6 pm to 10 pm ET. Permit renew/purchase will be unable to make during that time.
The Atlantic Highly Migratory Species (HMS) Permit Shop makes it easy to apply for and renew the following federal vessel permits required to fish for Atlantic tunas, billfishes, swordfish, and sharks:
- Atlantic HMS Angling Category
- Atlantic HMS Charter/Headboat Category
- Atlantic Tunas General Category
- Atlantic Tunas Harpoon Category
- Swordfish General Commercial
- Combination Swordfish/Tunas
For information on other Atlantic HMS permits, visit the NOAA Fisheries website.
Learn more about HMS bag and size limits and recent news, including bluefin tuna landing updates
You can also meet catch reporting requirements for those permits using our online reporting system or mobile app.